Thank you Lorraine Reguly (http://poetryperfected.blogspot.ca/) for nominating me for the “Shine On” Award.
Yesterday I claimed my first “One Lovely Blog Award” kindly nominated by Scottishmomus (http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com) and honestly I was a bit hesitant to claim another but have reflected and now gracefully accept your very kind nomination.
This new award will definitely “Shine On” what I had already posted yesterday in claiming “One Lovely Blog Award” and hopefully will be gracefully accepted by my 7 (same) nominees of the first award who well and truly deserve this award too.
THE RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE “SHINE ON” AWARD ARE:
1. Display the award logo on your blog. (Right click and copy the logo and post on your own blog).
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Here are the 7 Things about this little Borneo girl.
1. I am a foodie, love food, fine dining and very creative in my cooking. After sampling a dish from most restaurant, I can improvise the recipe and create a replica at home.
2. I believe in ‘Don’t worry, be happy’ and live my life to the fullest.
3. I have a tattoo on my left arm just slightly above my wrist. My tattoo is a picture of a bee, making me behave like a busy bee, always on the go.
4. I have a pet dog, Toby whom I love to bits and who shares my bed at night.
5. I have turned grey and I dyed my hair to hide my shades of grey (confession).
6. I only have a few true friends but I do have many acquaintances whom I hang out with. I treasure friendship and would rather have four true friends than four dozen acquaintances.
7. I have grown three dress sizes bigger over a decade and it will probably take another decade for me to go back to my original size and weight if I pull my brake now. However, I am still the merry old me, ‘Don’t worry, be happy.’
Here are the 15 nominees (in no particular order).
I tend to only follow bloggers whom I can sense humanity and honesty in their writing, like my simple and down to earth blog. Their blogs will certainly “Shine On” any reader.
CONGRATULATIONS to all nominees and hopefully you will claim your award and pass it on to other deserving bloggers.
This is my 2nd post for Week 1 of my personal challenge towards a “Post A Week”.