When I first started blogging, I created this LittleGirlStory Recommended MUST READ post sharing with other readers posts of others that I have read and liked.
I created a little badge to mark my liking of such posts and recipients are welcomed to use this little badge on their post. A page is allocated on my blog for easy access to these wonderful blogs.
My last recommended post list was in December last year so this is my first list for year 2014.
The above badge is my creation and if your blog is recommended please feel free to pingback or reblog this post. You may right click on my MUST READ badge and add it to your post and please link back the idea to this particular post.
This is just my raw idea as a way of saying THANK YOU for sharing your posts.
Please place your mouse on the nomination and click to get you there.
1. Fish of Gold is a lively blog. I hated drawing in class and dropped that subject as soon as I could so I cannot remember when I last drew something. If you wish to learn how to draw, please check out her page to draw or make a toy giraffe in 3 to 5 steps.
2. Do you like Indonesian food? There are no Indonesian restaurants locally where I live hence I craved for Indonesian food. I had a short stint living in Jakarta and visited Bali quite a few times and I so miss those nice tasty dishes. Thank you Javanese Wanderer for sharing this delicious post – Sundanese Kitchen, a must try culinary trip.
4. Have you heard of Kosher Adobo? Honestly I had a hard time trying to pick which of her post to share. Why? I love the way she writes and I like almost all her posts so which one should I pick? Let’s meet this 5ft 5ins lady who said she is 100% Filipino. Want to know more? Please click here and check it out for yourself.
8. BobaGuy is one hungry guy who brings his camera around the depths of San Francisco Bay Area, capturing all the food he ate (or is about to eat). That sounded so much like me hence I cannot help but follow him. Click here to claim the most delicious hamburger in San Francisco.
9. Are you living in the moment? Jill once told me she too came from Borneo. She wrote ‘I am an ordinary girl, with a blog and a million thoughts. I am no different from you are, just a person trying to make sense out of the senseless world we live in. I wonder about life and people…………….’
Phew …… finally that’s the 10 nominations this round. It’s so time consuming, I’d rather post a photo challenge or a poem but good things are to be shared so hopefully readers will take some time to read and please visit those nominated bloggers.
I just realized that I am probably short of a couple of weeks into my first anniversary with WordPress. Presently I am following 138 bloggers so if you know I am your follower and do not yet see your post in this or previous recommendations please watch out this space coming up again soon.
Last but not least, I would like to invite all of you to please check out my Page on “littlegirlstory recommended MUST READ blogs” and please LIKE or comment an introductory of your blog or post and use that page as an interactive page with other fellow bloggers.
Happy Reading !