This is my second list of recommendations of 10 posts that I have read and loved.
I hope other bloggers will enjoy reading them too.
The above badge is my creation and if your blog is recommended please feel free to pingback or reblog this post. You may right click on my MUST READ badge and add it to your post and please link back the idea to this particular post.
This is just my raw idea as a way of saying THANK YOU for sharing your posts.
Please place your mouse on the nomination and click to get you there.
1. Let’s start off with some thoughts on bloggers awards. Oliana, Whispering Insights wrote in tracesofthesoul “The time has come to be upfront and share my honest thoughts …………..”
2. While I had created a whole page for everyone to access to littlegirlstory Recommended MUST READ blogs, Lorraine Reguly is inviting everyone to “Post your Links here to promote yourself and your Blog !” (Latest update 28 May 2014, Lorraine has now moved her blog to a new site and new blog name Wishing Well). So you if wish to boost traffic to your site, perhaps those two links could help.
The Polar Zone writes about Hungarian P.O.W. story in “A Hungarian Memoir”.
4. Thinking of where to go for your next holiday? Emily Luxton has tons of postcards sent from around the world. How about “Postcard from Kyoto, Japan” ?
5. Believe it or not, I am a follower of my own littlegirlstory blog. I did that so I could see my own posts on Reader. I wonder if any of you had missed out what I spotted. “A round logo that is blue and white with W is ?? “
6. Joanna Davidson shares with us her true story “The miracle of Millie” their little dog.
7. The list would not be completed without some food recipes. Joanne shares with us how to make Chicken with Olives, Rosemary and Pancetta.
8. Eats Wright Shoots shares a similar recipe “Tuscan Chicken with Bacon, Olives and Wine”.
10. I am not exactly sure what time Daily Prompt pops up on most of your Reader but for me, it is at the stroke of midnight. When prompted to write “On the Edge” Suzie81 shared with us a picture of most adorable dolphin you could ever find. I just love it !
So that’s the 10 nominations this round.
I have been with WordPress for close to 3 months and now following 78 blogs so if you know I am your follower and do not yet see your post in the recommendations please watch out this space coming up again soon.
Last but not least, I would like to invite all of you to please check out my Page on “littlegirlstory recommended MUST READ blogs” and please comment an introductory of your blog or post and use that page as an interactive page with other fellow bloggers.
Happy Reading !