I had a great seven days break in the Sunshine Coast and the first post I did when I came home was to claim my ‘One Lovely Blog Award. Wow, am I excited !
A BIG Thank You to Scottishmomus (http://scottishmomus.wordpress.com) for nominating me for this award !
I started my blog because I wanted a place to record my autobiography for my children, future grandchildren and great (great great) grandchildren. Other than just recording memoirs of my past and present life stories, my posts eventually branched out to other topics as it became an open book diary where I pen my thoughts of the past and the present. All posts are raw records and you are reading the true life story of this little Borneo girl. (unedited)
Rules for accepting this award are :
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post. (Right click and copy the logo and post on your own blog).
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Nominate 7 or so bloggers you admire or have admired.
4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know.
Here are the 7 Things about this little Borneo girl.
1. I am a foodie, love food, fine dining and very creative in my cooking. After sampling a dish from most restaurant, I can improvise the recipe and create a replica at home.
2. I believe in ‘Don’t worry, be happy’ and live my life to the fullest.
3. I have a tattoo on my left arm just slightly above my wrist. My tattoo is a picture of a bee, making me behave like a busy bee, always on the go.
4. I have a pet dog, Toby whom I love to bits and who shares my bed at night.
5. I have turned grey and I dyed my hair to hide my shades of grey (confession).
6. I only have a few true friends but I do have many acquaintances whom I hang out with. I treasure friendship and would rather have four true friends than four dozen acquaintances.
7. I have grown three dress sizes bigger over a decade and it will probably take another decade for me to go back to my original size and weight if I pull my brake now. However, I am still the merry old me, ‘Don’t worry, be happy.’
Here are the 7 nominees (in no particular order).
I tend to only follow bloggers whom I can sense humanity and honesty in their writing, like my simple and down to earth blog.
Congratulations to all nominees so please claim your ‘One Lovely Blog Award’ and pass it on.